Adventure into the night for four and a half hours of moonlit fishing in Key Largo aboard the Sailors Choice!
Duration: 4 hours
Ages: All ages and skill levels
Tour Times (Year-Round): 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. daily
- Children (Ages 12 and under)
- Private charters
Key Largo Fishing on the Sailors Choice
Welcome aboard the Sailors Choice! Join us for a half day of fishing in the gorgeous waters of Key Largo. Come out for a morning of fun or pay us a visit in the afternoon and snag a catch for dinner. Catch and release or keep and cook!
Our experienced and friendly crew wants to assist you with anything you need, whether you want some fishing tips or need someone to clean and fillet your catch.
This charter is perfect for first-timers, seasoned fishermen, families, and everyone in between. We provide everything you need to have a great time on the water, including rod, reel, bait, tackle, and fishing license. Our captain and crew know all the best spots to catch local favorites, like snapper, grouper, wahoo, amberjack and more. With the right equipment and helpful tips from our crew, you can learn how to fish and have a memorable day with your family and friends.
Meeting Location and Check-In Time
- Check-in is located at the ticket booth in front of the marina (next to the Holiday Inn)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to trip start time
What Is Included?
- Rod, reel, bait, tackle, and fishing license are all included! Everything you need to fish!
- Food and beverages are not included, so feel free to bring your own (however, we do sell soda and water onboard).